Sunday, March 30, 2014

Zak's-Haks [003a]: The Phantom - in the beginning...

Zak's Haks [003a]: The Phantom - in the beginning...

Here begins part one of a long, but very enjoyable, process of building and painting a Forgeworld Phantom Titan.

As a prequel to how this is going to be documented, I did not feel like posting to the blog every time I accomplished something as this would actually amount to about an eight month process due to my limited time to actually work on this thing (and it's not even completely done being painted now, as I start to record these posts).  I documented every night I was able to work on this and will be presenting it in chunks.   This seemed fitting as one might be interested in different portions or stages of the assembly, etc.  But first, how it began:

On one glorious evening on the fifteenth of July, 2013...it arrives!  Let the unboxing begin :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment