Saturday, September 12, 2015

DZC [001a]

First steps for action are getting the smallest ballast possible and basing the infantry. 



I used fine cinders as I knew I would be baseing these guys black so if I missed any base coated areas they would still be black.  



Then I used super glue and a really old brush (which is sacrificed during this process of course due to the super glue) to spread around a coating area then dip and shake and bake (put your ballast in a separate double zip freezer zip lock type bag so you don't dump ballast elsewhere later). to get the final product.  




UCM

The Scourge

Then repeat a bunch of times and these were ready for base coating pretty much immediately. 




I used the citadel chaos black primer (which I use for about 95% of everything I paint) remaining from my last set of projects and went to town. Also had just enough to coat the 3 UCM Bear APC's.  The rest I'll be base coating with airbrush primer so we'll see how that goes later.   All for that night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment