Tuesday, October 13, 2015

DZC [001p]

It's done!!! Last up were the UCM Condor transports :). Been fun drop zone. Until we meet again. Now just have to get someone over to play!



I did forget that these had separate plastic clear canopies that I had to find in the original box. Then sticky tacked them to some card board for quick black primer then shades of red to white for the canopies and then some grey highlights on the black.  Not sure that the red looks the best but it kind of became my screen color on the tanks earlier so I kept it here. 



Same gray and rust for weathering and highlighting here on the bodies. But then did shades of black to blue to white for the thrusters. 




Overall it's been a good project and finished about a month earlier than my goal. Now on to the next project...maybe some of these other board games laying around with models to paint. Until next time. -Zak out



No comments:

Post a Comment